Service and Repair Information
Welcome to the SRM USA Service and Repair Information Page. Here you can read about our service pricing and process for customers in North- and South-America.
Please order the “SRM Service Request Deposit” to book a position in our service queue.
PowerMeter Comprehensive Service: $200
Includes a complete component check, battery replacement, recalibration and QC test. Lid and decal as needed.
PowerControl Comprehensive Service: $100
Includes a complete component check, battery replacement, recalibration, QC test
PowerMeter Rechargeable Battery Upgrade: PM9 $850 on select chassis.
Comprehensive service plus new PM9 circuit board for rechargeable battery, USB charge cable is included.
X-Power Pedal Parts & Service Costs (per pedal)
- Binding replacement: $42
- Slope calibration and check: $42
- Re-greasing of bearings &calibration (temperature and slope): $90
- Replacement of all bearings and seals: $60
- Pedal bodies – no bindings: $135
- Pedal body, binding, seals and bearing replacement: $225
- End cap with magnets: $20
- Battery replacement: $110 includes battery, end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Straingauge replacement: $120
- Circuit board replacement: $160 includes board, end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Circuit board and battery replacement: $200 includes board, battery, end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Charging port replacement: $60
- Axle – bare: $100
- Axle, charging port & straingauge replacement: $275
- Axle, circuit board, battery: $375 includes end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Axle plastic end cap – waterproof tested: $24
Other Service Costs PowerMeter and Power Control
- PM7 Circuit board upgrade or replacement (select chassis compatibility): $520
- PM9 Circuit board upgrade or replacement (select chassis compatibility) $850
- PowerMeter Calibration: $60
- New PowerMeter decal: $30
- New PowerMeter lid: Wireless $50, Wired $120
- Additional Labor Fee for advanced non-warranty repair: $75
- New chainring bolts: $25
- New chassis bolts: $15
- New DMS: $30
- New PowerControl circuit board: $299
- New PowerControl LCD Screen: $150
- New PowerControl Top Case: $75
- New PowerControl Bottom Case: $50
- New PowerControl Key Pad: $40
What to include
SRM Service Form
PowerMeter and/or PowerControl
Chainrings (If possible)
Drive-side crank arm (If possible)
What not to include
Left crank arm
UPS Ground. To request Overnight or 2nd Day Air please specify on service form. All duties and taxes to be paid by customer per International shipping regulation.